Saturday 6 October 2012

BACK IN ACTION

6th October 2012

After quite a long break, i am back in action. It was a break of more than two months. I had stopped running, although i continued walking daily. First it was the month of ramazan, then, i had had some uegent works in istanbul, then some urgent work in office made me sit late there including working on week ends.
In short i could not give the needed time to running.

But now i am back in action. I am concentrating more on running. But it is not easy. The weather has changed. The days are shorter now. But that is not all. Today i had planned a 3 hours (around 20km run/walk) in the evening, but it started raining heavily just as i was getting prepared to start. Unfortunately, i had had to cancel my plan.

I did run /walk for about an hour today morning. It was slightly cold, but pleasant. I liked that.

I walked around 3 hours around midday.

In the evening, i just finished an hour walk.

It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment